Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Productivity is key

I'm trying to get my life together, getting my goals on paper and eventually making them reality. I'm probably going to start blogging every couple of days. It's getting kind of busy to blog every day. My friend Smerdis really has helped me and I'm so happy for him for the changes he's making, he lives his life with motivation and determination and I admire that. Nothing interesting has been happening but heres my week so far , I bought this matte red lipstick im in love with. My unemployed ass bought $40 worth of music on iTunes today and ive started a croc epidemic in my house .
My unemployed ass spent $40 on iTunes today
Brenda, dad and i rocking our crocs
took the train to school today
matte red lips
smerdis, shoes and my crocs.
view from the metrorail
trying to get myself organized

No comments:

Post a Comment