Sunday, April 22, 2012

21

This past weekend I celebrated my 21st birthday. It was actually yesterday, I had an awesome simple day. On Saturday my family treated me to PF Changs, then afterwards I met up with some friends at art walk. Afterwards, we ended up at steak and shake. And on Sunday was pride. I love pride, it always makes me so happy. I we t with Camille and Tiffany. It was fun I took some good pictures. And on the day of my actual birthday it was spent with booze and more booze. I got a kitchen aid mixer and a Michael Kors watch I wanted. Today, Nancy brought me my gift. It was a Polaroid 600 (: so happy. Now I'm at work, I'm so tired. I still need to do my homework when I get home and go visit my dad. I think I forgot to mention I got the job at Starbucks. This is my second week, it's been good. I can't complain so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment