Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Music is for lovers

I love music. All types of music. Music can alter my mood so easily, its like a switch. I don't know what the world would be like if there were no music. So I decided to make a list of my top 25 songs on my iPod that I currently love. 


1. Amy Winehouse - Valerie


2. Andrew Bird - Skin is, my


3. Ladytron - Seventeen


4. Best Coast - Our Deal


5.Stephen Marley - Now I know


6. Bon Iver - Skinny Love


7. Carpenters - Close to you 


8.Coldplay - Fix you


9. Cursive - From the Hips


10. The XX - You've got the love


11. Daft Punk - Something about us


12. The Smiths - There's a Light That Never Goes Out


13. Ellie Goulding/Bassnector - Lights


14. Hall and Oats- You make my dreams


15. The Smiths - This Charming Man


16. Kid Cudi - Cudi Zone


17. Air - Playground love


18. Little Dragon - Come home


19. M83 - Midnight City


20. Miike Snow - Cult Logic


21. MSTRKRFT - HeartBreaker


22. Nina Simone - Feeling Good


23. Paper Route - Dance on our Graves


24. Semisonic - Closing time


25. The Temper Trap - Sweet Desposition 




Attached is a link, to where you can listen to all these songs (:


http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Current+Top+25/69144539

No comments:

Post a Comment