Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get it. I don't want to reveal what or where it is until after and I know it's mine. Schools been going ok so far, I registered for graduation this week (: now all I have to do is finish my summer courses and I'll be at FIU in the fall.

The rest of this week had been rather chill, I'm going on a date Saturday that should be fun. Tania comes back from Spain tomorrow, I'll be 21 in about 3 weeks. I can't wait to go to pride, it's on the 15th.

I need to start taking more pics again I'm slacking :/ and to think the reason why I started this was because I wanted a photoblog lol.

Yesterday I had my sister draw the Om sign behind my ear because I want it as a tattoo and I wanted to see how it looked. My sister sucks and did it too big, but I scared my mom with it and a friend who got really mad at me. Oh well.

I forgot to mention I peed myself a little -.-


Pics of the week so far

No comments:

Post a Comment