Sunday, March 18, 2012

Its a nice day for a white wedding.

Sunday funday!!!!! I know Sunday is the beginning of the week but it always feels like the end to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one. My sister left to Spain today, lucky her. she's gone for a week. But shes going on business.

This week was rather slow. I don't remember doing much. I went to school all week, I need to catch up on notes and reading. I have to submit my transcripts to FIU, and I need to do some other things. I ended up dropping my business calculus class and taking it in the summer, along with two other classes. So much to do in such little time. Last night I hung out with an old friend of mine. It was nice to talk to him and just figure things out. Oh, I started taking the pills to get my period back but I haven't gotten it, so now I have to go to the doctor. Arg oh well. Here are some remaining pics of my week.

Some things to look forward to
-Tania's bachelorette party
-the return of my car, which I need to re name
-baking and cooking for the party
-my birthday. It's next month.
-California
-summer

Also I forgot to mention my computer crashed. And I might be getting a job fairly soon. At least that's what I'm telling myself.



Draw something has taken over my life
he makes me love Miami


Studying Saturday morning
Me
Best friend, or closest thing to it.
Stupid ex boyfriends shirt, but i love it (:
My everyday philosophy
He makes me happy too

Miami train

No comments:

Post a Comment