Monday, March 12, 2012

Theres nothing like you and I

New favorite song from the perishers. This weekend was pretty chill, went to see Project X. It was so funny, I loved it. On Saturday i had lunch with my family and stayed in watching movies. Today I went to Sweetness Bakery in Kendal because I wanted a cupcake. Idk why I was craving sweets, I think it's because of the hormones I'm taking to get my period. It makes me wanna eat anything in sight. Then I went to go see the vow with Nancy. I love her. And in talking to this guy he's 25. Let's see how that goes. I'm not really interested yet i kind of want a boo, but a familiar boo. I keep thinking of one in particular. :/ oh and this freaking time change sucks -.-

wish i wouldve gone to beach

My new favorite song to fall asleep to.
CLASS stuff
Tupac has a statue in Germany

\
My celebrity look-alike is sean lennon, wtf
omw to lunch with the family

No comments:

Post a Comment