Friday, March 30, 2012

Is it bad

That although I love my family, I really can't stand them. They're so infuriating, my god nothing is ever good enough or something is always a problem.

Today, I didn't drive to school. My sister dropped me off because my mom needed the car whatever that's fine. I called my sister to come get me but she couldn't so I was going to take the metro but she's so anal about taking it. It's annoying. She then talked me into asking Tiffany for a ride. I don't like asking people for favors doesn't matter how close we are I just don't like it. But I'm glad I did because I had fun. I ended up having lunch with camille, Ernesto and tiff at this all you can eat Japanese restaurant. So good, then we ended up driving around and doing nothing for 4 hours just talking stupid things. Around 4:30 I kind of wanted to go home because I felt bloated and tired my mom called and asked when I was coming I told her soon. Mind you I always have to lie because like I mentioned before she has a problem with everything. We ended up leaving at 5:30 and I got home like at 6:15. What I arrive to is my grandparents talking shit, on how I'm home late and that I was out the entire day, blah blah blah. I don't appreciate that because I seriously never go out, I am 20 years old and I can honestly say I don't do anything fun. My Fridays consist of my bed and Netflix, Saturday isn't any different. The main reason I don't go out is because I don't have a car anymore. And I won't get the car until next month, god knows when. And because I have been unemployed and like previously mentioned I don't like relying on people. So when for example I go out one weekend, in my parents eyes I can't go out the next. What is that? Or when I do decide I want to do something they talk me out of it, and it's not fair. Being home depresses me, and they're so selfish. So when they started with their crap I went to my room and started crying because I was so mad. My sisters can do whatever the fuck they want and not get told anything, I do it once and I'm horrible and fresh in my mothers words.

I feel bad about how I express myself about my family but then again not really because it's just the way they make me feel. I love them, but I don't like being around them too much. They put me in a horrible mood, and I'm always so laid back and passive.

Now, tomorrow is my sisters bachelorette party and the entire family is going to be there. Yay for me? Not really. I'm going to be annoyed and irritated like always.

I was only able to tell my dad and sisters I got the job. My mom, grandma and and grandpa took whatever joy I had in sharing my good news with them away.

Then people wonder why I'm so distant from my family.


By the way, guess what I'm doing...


....


That's right!! I'm laying on my bed this Friday night doing nothing. What my family loves.

Jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment