Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Saying goodbye for the millionth time

I don't think I mentioned my computer crashed a while ago. I mentioned it to a couple of people and see if they could help. One of them being my ex, he said he couldn't and yesterday he asked to take a look at it. I agreed, and we spent all night talking. It was nice, sometimes I miss him so much, other times not really. I hate that he calls me rude for nearly everything, jerk. Well whatever, I ended up going over and he fixed my computer. We talked, laughed and kissed. I love his kisses, but we agreed to not see each other or talk to one another. It's for the best. It's just nice seeing him and talking to him. This isn't the first time we say goodbye, but hopefully it's the last. He and I need to be alone. Maybe one day we can be friends again. Because god knows we can't.

I drew constellations on his back.

Pics of today.


                                                        Yummy quesillo

No comments:

Post a Comment