Monday, March 26, 2012

Its towards the end of the month.

School is officially over a month from now, I spoke to the fiu advisor finally today. She helped me out a lot, I'm officially going to be done in June and I'm debating if I should start fiu in the fall or late summer. She informed me that I wouldn't be able to get into the business program at fiu because thr minimum requirement is a 3.0 which is understandable since they have so many people in the classes. She then asked what I felt passionate about I told her baking and food. She then suggested hospitality and tourism, which isn't a bad option and it's actually towards what I wanna do. So I'm just going to finish with micro and math in the summer. I wish I would've gotten a hold of her sooner because I seriously did waste a lot of time at dade taking classes for business. But that's not going into vain, hospitality has a business aspect of it as well. So its not that bad and it all works out, downside is I could've been done sooner, upside I'm now informed. All I'm concerned with now is finishing this semester with decent grades and kicking ass in the summer. I feel so happy, life is good.

Oh, I forgot to mention we were approved for a house. So I am moving this year. And, I forgot to mention that the program I'm going to be in is in the biscayne campus, not the main campus so it's not going to be as packed and as loud. Which is fine.

So happy I could die.


Oh before I forgot, I haven't heard back from my job interview. I hope they call, I really want that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment