Thursday, March 8, 2012

Stress

I haven't blogged in a while, school is getting really stressful and all I'm focused with passing and leaving dade this summer.

From what I can recall my week has looked a little like this

-joined a w.l. Group
-studied and burned brain cells doing math
-bipolar weather, rain, cold, wind and excruciating heat.
-food
-returning to tumblr and some things.
-going to the mathlab
-got my joythebaker book
-went to the food trucks
- ate sushi.
(I'm combing this week and last)
I got new frames too

Thank go tomorrow is Friday, I'm so sleepy.
Pluto is all groomed
I like to doodle in class 
Matte red lips
Baked potato for lunch at treats cafe
Oatmeal and mango smoothie for breakfast


Romeo and Juliet rolls
Hialeah random car show

Outside the hurricane in springs


Driving home at 6 am
New frames
It FINALLY CAME!!!! 
Thats how much money school has given back to me in the last 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment